Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hi Again

So its 12:40 in the morning and im bored so I decided to write. First if you own an Xbox 360 with Live then you will want to here this so my xbox account got hacked. The total of the damage to my credit card only about 280 dollars. Which I then had to call for the start of an investigation. It started the 5th of this month and ended the 23rd. Which dont get me wrong its better than most cases. So for the refund of the money to appear I have to wait ten to thirty business days. This process could not be any slower but I stay thankful I wasnt with PSN during their hack it went out for a long time and credit cards were wasted. On a different note well the dictator of North Korea passed away this Monday or near that time. The conflicts between North and South had taken the backseat now im not the one to speak ill of the dead so go to Netflix (if you have it) and put North Korea in the Nat Geo documentaries and get ready for a surprise. So for now thats it.
Thank You and Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment