Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who are you voting for?

Okay so I am totally lost this election. One thing I do know is that I will not vote for Herman Cain. It's not because i'm racist he makes serious racist jokes and expects America to laugh along with him. Like that joke about lets build two paralleled walls and put an crocodile in the middle at the border. Like that one crossed the line. Also this guy expects us to vote for him when he thinks Cubans speak Cuban. I mean Mexico is big ally of America and if he doesn't even know Cubans speak Spanish. I don't expect him to speak Mandarin but at the very least you should know that one. Now from the other ones i am not to sure. Your the one putting the ballot I am just putting out information. That's it for got to go help cook turkey and dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment